|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v.) To make a hollow, loud noise, as an enraged bull.
2. (v.) To bowl; to vociferate; to clamor.
3. (v.) To roar; as the sea in a tempest, or as the wind when violent; to make a loud, hollow, continued sound.
4. (v. t.) To emit with a loud voice; to shout; -- used with out.
5. (n.) A loud resounding outcry or noise, as of an enraged bull; a roar.
Bellow (2 Occurrences)
Job 6:5 Does the wild donkey bray when he has grass? Or does the ox low over his fodder? (See NIV)
Jeremiah 50:11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls; (KJV WBS)