|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A heavy, loosely woven fabric, usually of wool, and having a nap, used in bed clothing; also, a similar fabric used as a robe; or any fabric used as a cover for a horse.
2. (n.) A piece of rubber, felt, or woolen cloth, used in the tympan to make it soft and elastic.
3. (n.) A streak or layer of blubber in whales.
4. (v. t.) To cover with a blanket.
5. (v. t.) To toss in a blanket by way of punishment.
6. (v. t.) To take the wind out of the sails of (another vessel) by sailing to windward of her.
Blanket (1 Occurrence)
Isaiah 28:20 For the bed is too short to stretch out on, and the blanket is too narrow to wrap oneself in. (WEB NAS NIV)