|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To mix or mingle together; esp. to mingle, combine, or associate so that the separate things mixed, or the line of demarcation, can not be distinguished. Hence: To confuse; to confound.
2. (v. t.) To pollute by mixture or association; to spoil or corrupt; to blot; to stain.
3. (v. i.) To mingle; to mix; to unite intimately; to pass or shade insensibly into each other, as colors.
4. (n.) A thorough mixture of one thing with another, as color, tint, etc., into another, so that it cannot be known where one ends or the other begins.
5. (v.) To make blind, literally or figuratively; to dazzle; to deceive.
Blend (2 Occurrences)
Exodus 30:25 You shall make it a holy anointing oil, a perfume compounded after the art of the perfumer: it shall be a holy anointing oil. (See RSV NIV)
Exodus 30:35 and you shall make incense of it, a perfume after the art of the perfumer, seasoned with salt, pure and holy: (See RSV NIV)