|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A prayer or petition.
2. (n.) That which is asked or granted as a benefit or favor; a gift; a benefaction; a grant; a present.
3. (n.) Good; prosperous; as, boon voyage.
4. (n.) Kind; bountiful; benign.
5. (n.) Gay; merry; jovial; convivial.
6. (n.) The woody portion flax, which is separated from the fiber as refuse matter by retting, braking, and scutching.
Boon (4 Occurrences)
Matthew 18:19 I also solemnly tell you that if two of you here on earth agree together concerning anything whatever that they shall ask, the boon will come to them from my Father who is in Heaven. (WEY)
Romans 14:16 Therefore do not let the boon which is yours in common be exposed to reproach. (WEY)
2 Corinthians 1:11 while you on your part lend us your aid in entreaty for us, so that from many lips thanksgivings may rise on our behalf for the boon granted to us at the intercession of many. (WEY)
1 Peter 1:13 Therefore gird up your minds and fix your hopes calmly and unfalteringly upon the boon that is soon to be yours, at the re-appearing of Jesus Christ. (WEY)