|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) The advisory council of the chief executive officer of a nation; as, a President's cabinet; a cabinet council.
2. (n.) A hut; a cottage; a small house.
3. (n.) A small room, or retired apartment; a closet.
4. (n.) A private room in which consultations are held.
5. (n.) A set of drawers or a cupboard intended to contain articles of value. Hence:
6. (n.) A decorative piece of furniture, whether open like an etagere or closed with doors. See Etagere.
7. (n.) Any building or room set apart for the safe keeping and exhibition of works of art, etc.; also, the collection itself.
8. (a.) Suitable for a cabinet; small.
9. (v. i.) To enclose
Cabinet (1 Occurrence)
Judges 3:24 Now when he was gone out, his servants came; and they saw, and, behold, the doors of the upper room were locked; and they said, Surely he is covering his feet in the upper chamber. (See JPS)