|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. i.) To ascertain or determine by mathematical processes, usually by the ordinary rules of arithmetic; to reckon up; to estimate; to compute.
2. (v. i.) To ascertain or predict by mathematical or astrological computations the time, circumstances, or other conditions of; to forecast or compute the character or consequences of; as, to calculate or cast one's nativity.
3. (v. i.) To adjust for purpose; to adapt by forethought or calculation; to fit or prepare by the adaptation of means to an end; as, to calculate a system of laws for the government and protection of a free people.
4. (v. i.) To plan; to expect; to think.
5. (v. i.) To make a calculation; to forecast consequences; to estimate; to compute.
Calculate (7 Occurrences)
Luke 14:28 "Which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not sit down first and calculate the cost, asking if he has the means to finish it? -- (WEY NAS)
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six. (WEB WEY NAS NIV)
Leviticus 25:27 then let him reckon the years since its sale, and restore the surplus to the man to whom he sold it; and he shall return to his property. (See NAS)
Leviticus 25:50 And let the years be numbered from the time when he gave himself to his owner till the year of Jubilee, and the price given for him will be in relation to the number of years, on the scale of the payment of a servant. (See NAS)
Leviticus 25:52 If there remain but a few years to the year of jubilee, then he shall reckon with him; according to his years of service he shall give back the price of his redemption. (See NAS)
Leviticus 27:18 But if he dedicates his field after the Jubilee, then the priest shall reckon to him the money according to the years that remain to the Year of Jubilee; and an abatement shall be made from your valuation. (See NAS)
Leviticus 27:23 then the priest shall reckon to him the worth of your valuation up to the Year of Jubilee; and he shall give your valuation on that day, as a holy thing to Yahweh. (See NAS)