|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A small vehicle moved on wheels; usually, one having but two wheels and drawn by one horse; a cart.
2. (n.) A vehicle adapted to the rails of a railroad.
3. (n.) A chariot of war or of triumph; a vehicle of splendor, dignity, or solemnity.
4. (n.) The stars also called Charles's Wain, the Great Bear, or the Dipper.
5. (n.) The cage of a lift or elevator.
6. (n.) The basket, box, or cage suspended from a balloon to contain passengers, ballast, etc.
7. (n.) A floating perforated box for living fish.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
Car (1 Occurrence)
1 Samuel 7:11 And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Bethcar. (Root in KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)