|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A garland or wreath to be worn on the head.
2. (n.) A string of beads, or part of a string, used by Roman Catholic in praying; a third of a rosary, or fifty beads.
3. (n.) A small molding, carved into beads, pearls, olives, etc.
4. (n.) A chapelet. See Chapelet, 1.
5. (n.) A bent piece of sheet iron, or a pin with thin plates on its ends, for holding a core in place in the mold.
6. (n.) A tuft of feathers on a peacock's head.
7. (n.) A small chapel or shrine.
8. (v. t.) To adorn with a chaplet or with flowers.
Chaplet (2 Occurrences)
Proverbs 1:9 For they shall be a chaplet of grace unto thy head, And chains about thy neck. (ASV JPS)
Proverbs 4:9 She will give to thy head a chaplet of grace; A crown of beauty will she deliver to thee. (ASV JPS)