|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Full of love and good will; benevolent; kind.
2. (a.) Liberal in judging of others; disposed to look on the best side, and to avoid harsh judgment.
3. (a.) Liberal in benefactions to the poor; giving freely; generous; beneficent.
4. (a.) of or pertaining to charity; springing from, or intended for, charity; relating to almsgiving; eleemosynary; as, a charitable institution.
5. (a.) Dictated by kindness; favorable; lenient.
Charitable (2 Occurrences)
Matthew 6:1 "Be careful that you don't do your charitable giving before men, to be seen by them, or else you have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. (WEB)
Acts 9:36 Among the disciples at Jaffa was a woman called Tabitha, or, as the name may be translated, 'Dorcas.' Her life was wholly devoted to the good and charitable actions which she was constantly doing. (WEY)