|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. i.) To make a noise by striking against something; to dash noisily together.
2. (v. i.) To meet in opposition; to act in a contrary direction; to come onto collision; to interfere.
3. (v. t.) To strike noisily against or together.
4. (n.) A loud noise resulting from collision; a noisy collision of bodies; a collision.
5. (n.) Opposition; contradiction; as between differing or contending interests, views, purposes, etc.
Clash (2 Occurrences)
Job 39:21 He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: He goeth out to meet the armed men. (See JPS)
Psalms 150:5 Praise Him with the loud-sounding cymbals; praise Him with the clanging cymbals. (See RSV NIV)