|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. i.) To make a rattling sound by striking hard bodies together; to make a succession of abrupt, rattling sounds.
2. (v. i.) To talk fast and noisily; to rattle with the tongue.
3. (v. t.) To make a rattling noise with.
4. (n.) A rattling noise, esp. that made by the collision of hard bodies; also, any loud, abrupt sound; a repetition of abrupt sounds.
5. (n.) Commotion; disturbance.
6. (n.) Rapid, noisy talk; babble; chatter.
Clatter (2 Occurrences)
Judges 5:28 "Through the window she looked out, and cried: Sisera's mother looked through the lattice.'Why is his chariot so long in coming? Why do the wheels of his chariots wait?' (See NIV)
Nahum 3:2 The noise of the whip, the noise of the rattling of wheels, prancing horses, and bounding chariots, (See NIV)