|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. i.) To ascend or mount laboriously, esp. by use of the hands and feet.
2. (v. i.) To ascend as if with effort; to rise to a higher point.
3. (v. i.) To ascend or creep upward by twining about a support, or by attaching itself by tendrils, rootlets, etc., to a support or upright surface.
4. (v. t.) To ascend, as by means of the hands and feet, or laboriously or slowly; to mount.
5. (n.) The act of one who climbs; ascent by climbing.
Climb (8 Occurrences)
Genesis 49:22 "Joseph is a fruitful vine, a fruitful vine by a spring. His branches run over the wall. (See NIV)
1 Samuel 14:10 But if they say this,'Come up to us!' then we will go up; for Yahweh has delivered them into our hand. This shall be the sign to us." (See NIV)
1 Samuel 14:12 The men of the garrison answered Jonathan and his armor bearer, and said, "Come up to us, and we will show you something!" Jonathan said to his armor bearer, "Come up after me; for Yahweh has delivered them into the hand of Israel." (See NIV)
Song of Songs 7:8 I said, "I will climb up into the palm tree. I will take hold of its fruit." Let your breasts be like clusters of the vine, the smell of your breath like apples, (WEB JPS ASV NAS RSV NIV)
Jeremiah 4:29 Every city flees for the noise of the horsemen and archers; they go into the thickets, and climb up on the rocks: every city is forsaken, and not a man dwells therein. (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS NAS RSV NIV)
Joel 2:7 They run like mighty men. They climb the wall like warriors. They each march in his line, and they don't swerve off course. (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS NAS)
Joel 2:9 They rush on the city. They run on the wall. They climb up into the houses. They enter in at the windows like thieves. (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS NAS RSV NIV)
Amos 9:2 Though they dig into Sheol, there my hand will take them; and though they climb up to heaven, there I will bring them down. (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS RSV NIV)