|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) Overcast or obscured with clouds; clouded; as, a cloudy sky.
2. (n.) Consisting of a cloud or clouds.
3. (n.) Indicating gloom, anxiety, sullenness, or ill-nature; not open or cheerful.
4. (n.) Confused; indistinct; obscure; dark.
5. (n.) Lacking clearness, brightness, or luster.
6. (n.) Marked with veins or sports of dark or various hues, as marble.
Cloudy (6 Occurrences)
Exodus 33:9 And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. (KJV WBS)
Exodus 33:10 And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. (KJV WBS)
Nehemiah 9:12 Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go. (KJV WBS)
Psalms 99:7 He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them. (KJV WBS)
Ezekiel 30:3 For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen. (KJV WBS)
Ezekiel 34:12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered abroad, so will I seek out my sheep; and I will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. (WEB KJV ASV DBY WBS NAS)