|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A settled state; calmness; sedateness; tranquility; repose.
2. (n.) The act of composing, or that which is composed; a composition.
3. (n.) Orderly adjustment; disposition.
4. (n.) Frame; make; temperament.
5. (n.) A combination; a union; a bond.
Composure (2 Occurrences)
2 Thessalonians 2:2 That you may not be moved in mind or troubled by a spirit, or by a word, or by a letter as from us, with the suggestion that the day of the Lord is even now come; (See NAS)
Ecclesiastes 10:4 If the wrath of the ruler is against you, keep in your place; in him who keeps quiet even great sins may be overlooked. (See NAS)