|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) One who, or that which, compounds or mixes; as, a compounder of medicines.
2. (n.) One who attempts to bring persons or parties to terms of agreement, or to accomplish, ends by compromises.
3. (n.) One who compounds a debt, obligation, or crime.
4. (n.) One at a university who pays extraordinary fees for the degree he is to take.
5. (n.) A Jacobite who favored the restoration of James II, on condition of a general amnesty and of guarantees for the security of the civil and ecclesiastical constitution of the realm.
Compounder (3 Occurrences)
Exodus 30:25 and thou hast made it a holy anointing oil, a compound mixture, work of a compounder; it is a holy anointing oil. (YLT)
Exodus 30:35 and thou hast made it a perfume, a compound, work of a compounder, salted, pure, holy; (YLT)
Exodus 37:29 and he maketh the holy anointing oil, and the pure spice-perfume -- work of a compounder. (YLT)