|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To plan together; to settle or adjust by conference, agreement, or consultation.
2. (v. t.) To plan; to devise; to arrange.
3. (v. i.) To act in harmony or conjunction; to form combined plans.
4. (v. t.) Agreement in a design or plan; union formed by mutual communication of opinions and views; accordance in a scheme; harmony; simultaneous action.
5. (v. t.) Musical accordance or harmony; concord.
6. (n.) A musical entertainment in which several voices or instruments take part.
Concert (1 Occurrence)
Psalms 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter, they concert to hide snares; they say, Who will see them? (DBY)