|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) The last part of anything; close; termination; end.
2. (n.) Final decision; determination; result.
3. (n.) Any inference or result of reasoning.
4. (n.) The inferred proposition of a syllogism; the necessary consequence of the conditions asserted in two related propositions called premises. See Syllogism.
5. (n.) Drawing of inferences.
6. (n.) An experiment, or something from which a conclusion may be drawn.
7. (n.) The end or close of a pleading, e.g., the formal ending of an indictment, against the peace, etc.
8. (n.) An estoppel or bar by which a person is held to a particular position.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
kon-kloo'-zhun (coph): In Ecclesiastes 12:13 the King James Version, where the Revised Version (British and American) has "the end," namely, a summary of the entire argument of the book.
Conclusion (10 Occurrences)
Romans 6:1 To what conclusion, then, shall we come? Are we to persist in sinning in order that the grace extended to us may be the greater? (WEY)
Romans 9:30 To what conclusion does this bring us? Why, that the Gentiles, who were not in pursuit of righteousness, have overtaken it--a righteousness, however, which arises from faith; (WEY)
1 Corinthians 14:39 The conclusion, my brethren, is this. Be earnestly ambitious to prophesy, and do not check speaking with tongues; (WEY)
2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ overmasters us, the conclusion at which we have arrived being this--that One having died for all, His death was their death, (WEY)
Ephesians 6:10 In conclusion, strengthen yourselves in the Lord and in the power which His supreme might imparts. (WEY)
Philippians 3:1 In conclusion, my brethren, be joyful in the Lord. For me to give you the same warnings as before is not irksome to me, while so far as you are concerned it is a safe precaution. (WEY)
1 Peter 3:8 In conclusion, all of you should be of one mind, quick to sympathize, kind to the brethren, tenderhearted, lowly-minded, (WEY)
Deuteronomy 31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had ended writing the words of this law in a book, until their conclusion, (DBY)
Deuteronomy 31:30 And Moses spoke in the ears of the whole congregation of Israel the words of this song, until their conclusion. (DBY)
Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. (KJV WBS NAS NIV)