|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A state of agreement; harmony; union.
2. (n.) Agreement by stipulation; compact; covenant; treaty or league.
3. (n.) Agreement of words with one another, in gender, number, person, or case.
4. (n.) An agreement between the parties to a fine of land in reference to the manner in which it should pass, being an acknowledgment that the land in question belonged to the complainant. See Fine.
5. (n.) An agreeable combination of tones simultaneously heard; a consonant chord; consonance; harmony.
6. (n.) A variety of American grape, with large dark blue (almost black) grapes in compact clusters.
7. (v. i.) To agree; to act together.
Concord (1 Occurrence)
2 Corinthians 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? (KJV ASV WBS YLT)