|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To compact, to compress or concentrate into a smaller area; to consolidate; to abridge; to epitomize.
2. (v. t.) To reduce into another and denser form, as by cold or pressure; as, to condense gas into a liquid form, or steam into water.
3. (v. i.) To become more compact; to be reduced into a denser form.
4. (v. i.) To combine or unite (as two chemical substances) with or without separation of some unimportant side products.
5. (v. i.) To undergo polymerization.
6. (a.) Condensed; compact; dense.
Condense (1 Occurrence)
Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain. My speech shall condense as the dew, as the small rain on the tender grass, as the showers on the herb. (WEB)