|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Proceeding from the heart.
2. (a.) Hearty; sincere; warm; affectionate.
3. (a.) Tending to revive, cheer, or invigorate; giving strength or spirits.
4. (n.) Anything that comforts, gladdens, and exhilarates.
5. (n.) Any invigorating and stimulating preparation; as, a peppermint cordial.
6. (n.) Aromatized and sweetened spirit, used as a beverage; a liqueur.
Cordial (1 Occurrence)
Ezra 5:7 they sent a letter to him, in which was written thus: To Darius the king, all peace. (See NIV)