|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A small house; a cottage or hut.
2. (n.) A pen, coop, or like shelter for small domestic animals, as for sheep or pigeons; a cote.
3. (n.) A cover or sheath; as, a roller cot (the clothing of a drawing roller in a spinning frame); a cot for a sore finger.
4. (n.) A small, rudely-formed boat.
5. (n.) A sleeping place of limited size; a little bed; a cradle; a piece of canvas extended by a frame, used as a bed.
Cot (3 Occurrences)
Luke 5:18 Behold, men brought a paralyzed man on a cot, and they sought to bring him in to lay before Jesus. (WEB)
Luke 5:19 Not finding a way to bring him in because of the multitude, they went up to the housetop, and let him down through the tiles with his cot into the midst before Jesus. (WEB)
Luke 5:24 But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins" (he said to the paralyzed man), "I tell you, arise, and take up your cot, and go to your house." (WEB)