|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (superl.) In its natural state; not cooked or prepared by fire or heat; undressed; not altered, refined, or prepared for use by any artificial process; raw; as, crude flesh.
2. (superl.) Unripe; not mature or perfect; immature.
3. (superl.) Not reduced to order or form; unfinished; not arranged or prepared; ill-considered; immature.
4. (superl.) Undigested; unconcocted; not brought into a form to give nourishment.
5. (superl.) Having, or displaying, superficial and undigested knowledge; without culture or profundity; as, a crude reasoner.
6. (superl.) Harsh and offensive, as a color; tawdry or in bad taste, as a combination of colors, or any design or work of art.
Crude (1 Occurrence)
Colossians 2:8 Take care lest there be some one who leads you away as prisoners by means of his philosophy and idle fancies, following human traditions and the world's crude notions instead of following Christ. (WEY)