|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Bent without angles; crooked; curved; as, a curve line; a curve surface.
2. (n.) A bending without angles; that which is bent; a flexure; as, a curve in a railway or canal.
3. (n.) A line described according to some low, and having no finite portion of it a straight line.
4. (v.) To bend; to crook; as, to curve a line; to curve a pipe; to cause to swerve from a straight course; as, to curve a ball in pitching it.
5. (v. i.) To bend or turn gradually from a given direction; as, the road curves to the right.
Curve (1 Occurrence)
Acts 28:13 And from there, going about in a curve, we came to Rhegium: and after one day a south wind came up and on the day after we came to Puteoli: (BBE)