|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To fix the bounds of; to bring to a termination; to end.
2. (v. t.) To determine or clearly exhibit the boundaries of; to mark the limits of; as, to define the extent of a kingdom or country.
3. (v. t.) To determine with precision; to mark out with distinctness; to ascertain or exhibit clearly; as, the defining power of an optical instrument.
4. (v. t.) To determine the precise signification of; to fix the meaning of; to describe accurately; to explain; to expound or interpret; as, to define a word, a phrase, or a scientific term.
5. (v. i.) To determine; to decide.
Define (2 Occurrences)
Genesis 30:28 He saith also, 'Define thy hire to me, and I give.' (YLT)
Isaiah 62:2 And nations have seen thy righteousness, And all kings thine honour, And He is giving to thee a new name, That the mouth of Jehovah doth define. (YLT)