|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To lay down; to divest one's self of; to lay aside.
2. (v. t.) To let fall; to deposit.
3. (v. t.) To remove from a throne or other high station; to dethrone; to divest or deprive of office.
4. (v. t.) To testify under oath; to bear testimony to; -- now usually said of bearing testimony which is officially written down for future use.
5. (v. t.) To put under oath.
6. (v. i.) To bear witness; to testify under oath; to make deposition.
Depose (1 Occurrence)
Isaiah 22:19 And I will have you forced out of your place of authority, and pulled down from your position. (See NAS NIV)