|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To throw out of one's hand, as superfluous cards; to reject; to lay aside (a card or cards).
2. (v. t.) To cast off as useless or as no longer of service; to dismiss from employment, confidence, or favor; to discharge; to turn away.
3. (v. t.) To put or thrust away; to reject.
4. (v. i.) To make a discard.
5. (n.) The act of discarding; also, the card or cards discarded.
Discard (1 Occurrence)
Psalms 119:119 All the sinners of the earth are like waste metal in your eyes; and for this cause I give my love to your unchanging word. (See NIV)