|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To deal out in portions; to distribute; to give; as, the steward dispenses provisions according directions; Nature dispenses her bounties; to dispense medicines.
2. (v. t.) To apply, as laws to particular cases; to administer; to execute; to manage; to direct.
3. (v. t.) To pay for; to atone for.
4. (v. t.) To exempt; to excuse; to absolve; -- with from.
5. (v. i.) To compensate; to make up; to make amends.
6. (v. i.) To give dispensation.
7. (v. t.) Dispensation; exemption.
8. (n.) Expense; profusion; outlay.
Dispense (1 Occurrence)
Zechariah 7:9 "Thus has Yahweh of Armies spoken, saying,'Execute true judgment, and show kindness and compassion every man to his brother. (See NAS)