|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) The act of dissolving, or separating into component parts; separation.
2. (n.) Change from a solid to a fluid state; solution by heat or moisture; liquefaction; melting.
3. (n.) Change of form by chemical agency; decomposition; resolution.
4. (n.) The dispersion of an assembly by terminating its sessions; the breaking up of a partnership.
5. (n.) The extinction of life in the human body; separation of the soul from the body; death.
6. (n.) The state of being dissolved, or of undergoing liquefaction.
7. (n.) The new product formed by dissolving a body; a solution.
8. (n.) Destruction of anything by the separation of its parts; ruin.
9. (n.) Corruption of morals; dissipation; dissoluteness.
Dissolution (1 Occurrence)
2 Peter 3:11 Since all these things are thus pre-destined to dissolution, what sort of men ought you to be found to be in all holy living and godly conduct, (WEY)