|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To let fall in drops; to extract by vaporization and condensation; as to distill alcoholic spirits from grain.
2. (n. & v) To drop; to fall in drops; to trickle.
3. (n. & v) To flow gently, or in a small stream.
4. (n. & v) To practice the art of distillation.
5. (v. t.) To obtain by distillation; to extract by distillation, as spirits, essential oil, etc.; to rectify; as, to distill brandy from wine; to distill alcoholic spirits from grain; to distill essential oils from flowers, etc.; to distill fresh water from sea water.
6. (v. t.) To subject to distillation; as, to distill molasses in making rum; to distill barley, rye, corn, etc.
7. (v. t.) To dissolve or melt.
Distill (3 Occurrences)
Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distill as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: (WBS NAS)
Job 36:27 For he draws up the drops of water, which distill in rain from his vapor, (WEB NAS NIV)
Job 36:28 Which the clouds do drop and distill upon man abundantly. (WBS)