|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) The nature or essence of God; deity; godhead.
2. (n.) The Deity; the Supreme Being; God.
3. (n.) A pretended deity of pagans; a false god.
4. (n.) A celestial being, inferior to the supreme God, but superior to man.
5. (a.) Something divine or superhuman; supernatural power or virtue; something which inspires awe.
6. (n.) The science of divine things; the science which treats of God, his laws and moral government, and the way of salvation; theology.
Divinity (1 Occurrence)
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse. (WEB ASV DBY)