|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A building; a house; an edifice; -- used chiefly in poetry.
2. (n.) A cupola formed on a large scale.
3. (n.) Any erection resembling the dome or cupola of a building; as the upper part of a furnace, the vertical steam chamber on the top of a boiler, etc.
4. (n.) A prism formed by planes parallel to a lateral axis which meet above in a horizontal edge, like the roof of a house; also, one of the planes of such a form.
5. (n.) Decision; judgment; opinion; a court decision.
Dome (1 Occurrence)
Amos 9:6 It is he who builds his chambers in the heavens, and has founded his vault on the earth; he who calls for the waters of the sea, and pours them out on the surface of the earth; Yahweh is his name. (See NAS)