|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A marriage portion; dowry.
2. (n.) A small point or spot, made with a pen or other pointed instrument; a speck, or small mark.
3. (n.) Anything small and like a speck comparatively; a small portion or specimen; as, a dot of a child.
4. (v. t.) To mark with dots or small spots; as, to dot a line.
5. (v. t.) To mark or diversify with small detached objects; as, a landscape dotted with cottages.
6. (v. i.) To make dots or specks.
Dot (2 Occurrences)
Matthew 5:18 For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the law, until all things are accomplished. (See RSV)
Luke 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tiny stroke of a pen in the law to fall. (See RSV)