|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Double.
2. (n.) The act of one that doubles; a making double; reduplication; also, that which is doubled.
3. (n.) A turning and winding; as, the doubling of a hunted hare; shift; trick; artifice.
4. (n.) The lining of the mantle borne about the shield or escutcheon.
5. (n.) The process of redistilling spirits, to improve the strength and flavor.
Doubling (1 Occurrence)
Genesis 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice, it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass. (See RSV)