|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) One who dresses; one who put in order or makes ready for use; one who on clothes or ornaments.
2. (n.) A kind of pick for shaping large coal.
3. (n.) An assistant in a hospital, whose office it is to dress wounds, sores, etc.
4. (n.) A table or bench on which meat and other things are dressed, or prepared for use.
5. (n.) A cupboard or set of shelves to receive dishes and cooking utensils.
Dresser (2 Occurrences)
Luke 13:7 He said to the vine dresser,'Behold, these three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree, and found none. Cut it down. Why does it waste the soil?' (WEB KJV ASV DBY WBS YLT RSV)
Amos 7:14 Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son; but I was a herdsman, and a dresser of sycomore-trees: (ASV JPS RSV)