|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Without end; having no end or conclusion; perpetual; interminable; -- applied to length, and to duration; as, an endless line; endless time; endless bliss; endless praise; endless clamor.
2. (a.) Infinite; excessive; unlimited.
3. (a.) Without profitable end; fruitless; unsatisfying.
4. (a.) Void of design; objectless; as, an endless pursuit.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
end'-les (akatalutos (Hebrews 7:16), aperantos (1 Timothy 1:4)):
This English word occurs twice in the New Testament, and is there represented by the two Greek words above noted.
(1) In Hebrews 7:16 Jesus is said to be a priest "after the power of an endless life." The word means literally, as in the Revised Version, margin, "indissoluble." It is not simply that Christ's priesthood was eternal. The priesthood was based upon His possession, by nature, of a life which in time and eternity death could not touch. This distinguished Him essentially from priests under the law.
(2) In 1 Timothy 1:4, Paul warns Timothy against giving heed in his ministry to "fables (muthoi) and endless (limitless) genealogies." The allusion seems to be to the series of emanations (aeons) in Gnostic speculation, to which no limit could be set.
Distinct from the above are the words denoting "everlasting," "eternal," which see.
Endless (10 Occurrences)
1 Timothy 1:4 neither to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which cause disputes, rather than God's stewardship, which is in faith- (WEB KJV WEY ASV WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Hebrews 7:16 who has been made, not after the law of a fleshly commandment, but after the power of an endless life: (WEB KJV ASV WBS YLT)
Job 22:5 Is not thy wickedness great? And are not thine iniquities without end? (See NIV)
Psalms 9:6 The enemy is overtaken by endless ruin. The very memory of the cities which you have overthrown has perished. (WEB NIV)
Psalms 49:11 Their inward thought is that their houses will endure forever, and their dwelling places to all generations. They name their lands after themselves. (See NIV)
Psalms 93:5 Your statutes stand firm. Holiness adorns your house, Yahweh, forevermore. (See NIV)
Psalms 106:31 That was credited to him for righteousness, for all generations to come. (See NIV)
Ecclesiastes 12:12 And furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. (See NAS)
Nahum 2:9 Seize ye silver, seize ye gold, And there is no end to the prepared things, 'To' the abundance of all desirable vessels. (See NIV)
Nahum 3:19 There is no healing your wound, for your injury is fatal. All who hear the report of you clap their hands over you; for who hasn't felt your endless cruelty? (WEB NIV)