|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (pron. pl.) of them; their.
2. (n.) Hair.
3. (pron.) See Her.
4. (pron.) Her; hers. See Her.
5. (adv.) In this place; in the place where the speaker is; -- opposed to there.
6. (adv.) In the present life or state.
7. (adv.) To or into this place; hither. [Colloq.] See Thither.
8. (adv.) At this point of time, or of an argument; now.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
her, in composition:
Here (2580 Occurrences)
Here is used 2580 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.