|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) One who hunts wild animals either for sport or for food; a huntsman.
2. (n.) A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a hunting dog.
3. (n.) A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred, bred and trained for hunting.
4. (n.) One who hunts or seeks after anything, as if for game; as, a fortune hunter a place hunter.
5. (n.) A kind of spider. See Hunting spider, under Hunting.
6. (n.) A hunting watch, or one of which the crystal is protected by a metallic cover.
Hunter (3 Occurrences)
Genesis 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before Yahweh. Therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before Yahweh." (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS NAS RSV NIV)
Genesis 25:27 The boys grew. Esau was a skillful hunter, a man of the field. Jacob was a quiet man, living in tents. (WEB KJV JPS ASV WBS NAS RSV NIV)
Proverbs 6:5 Free yourself, like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like a bird from the snare of the fowler. (WEB KJV JPS ASV DBY WBS NAS RSV NIV)