|Easton's Bible Dictionary|
Beheld by God.
(1.) The third son of Hebron (1 Chronicles 23:19).
(2.) A Benjamite chief who joined David at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:4).
(3.) A priest who accompanied the removal of the ark to Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 16:6).
(4.) The son of Zechariah, a Levite of the family of Asaph (2 Chronicles 20:14-17). He encouraged Jehoshaphat against the Moabites and Ammonites.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
ja-ha'-zi-el (yachazi'el, "God sees"):
(1) In 1 Chronicles 12:4 (Hebrew 5), one of David's recruits at Ziklag, a Benjamite or maybe a Judean.
(2) In 1 Chronicles 16:6, one of two priests appointed by David to sound trumpets before the ark on its journey to Jerusalem. The Septuagint's Codex Vaticanus and Codex Alexandrinus, read "Uzziel."
(3) In 1 Chronicles 23:19; 1 Chronicles 24:23, a Levite, "son" of Hebron, a Kohathite. Kittel, following the Septuagint, reads "Uzziel."
(4) In 2 Chronicles 20:14, an Asaphite, son of Zechariah. He encouraged King Jehoshaphat of Judah and his subjects to fight against the Moabite and Ammonite invaders.
(5) In Ezra 8:5, an ancestor of one of the families of the Restoration. Read probably "of the sons of Zattu, Sheconiah the son of Jahaziel," following 1 Esdras 8:32 (= Jezelus).
David Francis Roberts
Jahaziel (6 Occurrences)
1 Chronicles 12:4 and Ishmaiah the Gibeonite, a mighty man among the thirty, and over the thirty, and Jeremiah, and Jahaziel, and Johanan, and Jozabad the Gederathite, (WEB KJV ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 16:6 and Benaiah and Jahaziel the priests with trumpets continually, before the ark of the covenant of God. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 23:19 The sons of Hebron: Jeriah the chief, Amariah the second, Jahaziel the third, and Jekameam the fourth. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 24:23 The sons of Hebron : Jeriah the chief, Amariah the second, Jahaziel the third, Jekameam the fourth. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY YLT NAS NIV)
2 Chronicles 20:14 Then on Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, the Levite, of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of Yahweh in the midst of the assembly; (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY YLT NAS NIV)
Ezra 8:5 Of the sons of Shecaniah, the son of Jahaziel; and with him three hundred males. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)