|Easton's Bible Dictionary|
(1.) One of the sons of Bela (1 Chronicles 7:7).
(2.) 1 Chronicles 24:30, a Merarite Levite.
(3.) A Benjamite slinger who joined David at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:5).
(4.) A Levitical musician under Heman his father (1 Chronicles 25:4).
(5.) 1 Chronicles 27:19, ruler of Naphtali.
(6.) One of David's sons (2 Chronicles 11:18).
(7.) A Levite, one of the overseers of the temple offerings (2 Chronicles 31:13) in the reign of Hezekiah.
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
jer'-i-moth (see JEREMOTH, (c)):
(1) A Benjamite (1 Chronicles 7:7).
(2) A Benjamite who joined David at Ziklag, or perhaps a Judean (1 Chronicles 12:5 (Hebrew 6)).
(3) In 1 Chronicles 24:30 = JEREMOTH, (4) (which see).
(4) A Levite musician in David's time (1 Chronicles 25:4).
(5) Son of David and father of Mahalath, Rehoboam's wife (2 Chronicles 11:18). He is not mentioned (2 Samuel 3:2-5; 2 Samuel 5:14-16 1 Chronicles 3:1-9; 1 Chronicles 14:4-7) among the sons of David's wives, so Curtis (Ch, 369) thinks that he was either the son of a concubine, or possibly the name is a corruption of "Ithream" (yithre`am, 1 Chronicles 3:3).
(6) A Levite overseer in Hezekiah's time (2 Chronicles 31:13).
David Francis Roberts
Jerimoth (10 Occurrences)
1 Chronicles 7:7 The sons of Bela: Ezbon, and Uzzi, and Uzziel, and Jerimoth, and Iri, five; heads of fathers' houses, mighty men of valor; and they were reckoned by genealogy twenty-two thousand thirty-four. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 7:8 And the sons of Becher; Zemira, and Joash, and Eliezer, and Elioenai, and Omri, and Jerimoth, and Abiah, and Anathoth, and Alameth. All these are the sons of Becher. (KJV BBE WBS YLT)
1 Chronicles 12:5 Eluzai, and Jerimoth, and Bealiah, and Shemariah, and Shephatiah the Haruphite, (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 23:23 Sons of Mushi: Mahli, and Eder, and Jerimoth, three. (YLT NIV)
1 Chronicles 24:30 The sons of Mushi: Mahli, and Eder, and Jerimoth. These were the sons of the Levites after their fathers' houses. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 25:4 Of Heman; the sons of Heman: Bukkiah, Mattaniah, Uzziel, Shebuel, and Jerimoth, Hananiah, Hanani, Eliathah, Giddalti, and Romamti-Ezer, Joshbekashah, Mallothi, Hothir, Mahazioth. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
1 Chronicles 25:22 For the fifteenth to Jeremoth, his sons and his brethren, twelve; (See NIV)
1 Chronicles 27:19 Of Zebulun, Ishmaiah the son of Obadiah: of Naphtali, Jerimoth the son of Azriel: (KJV JPS BBE DBY WBS YLT NIV)
2 Chronicles 11:18 Rehoboam took him a wife, Mahalath the daughter of Jerimoth the son of David, and of Abihail the daughter of Eliab the son of Jesse; (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)
2 Chronicles 31:13 Jehiel, and Azaziah, and Nahath, and Asahel, and Jerimoth, and Jozabad, and Eliel, and Ismachiah, and Mahath, and Benaiah, were overseers under the hand of Conaniah and Shimei his brother, by the appointment of Hezekiah the king, and Azariah the ruler of the house of God. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS NIV)