|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A deed; an action.
2. (n.) A mask; a pageant; an interlude.
3. (n.) Something done or said in order to amuse; a joke; a witticism; a jocose or sportive remark or phrase.
4. (n.) The object of laughter or sport; a laughingstock.
5. (v. i.) To take part in a merrymaking; -- especially, to act in a mask or interlude.
6. (v. i.) To make merriment by words or actions; to joke; to make light of anything.
Jest (1 Occurrence)
Isaiah 57:4 Of whom do you make sport? against whom is your mouth open wide and your tongue put out? are you not uncontrolled children, a false seed, (See NAS)