|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) Importance; greatness; size; as, the magnitude of an earthquake.
2. (n.) That which has one or more of the three dimensions, length, breadth, and thickness.
3. (n.) Anything of which greater or less can be predicated, as time, weight, force, and the like.
4. (n.) Greatness; grandeur.
5. (n.) Greatness, in reference to influence or effect; importance; as, an affair of magnitude.
Magnitude (1 Occurrence)
Jeremiah 13:22 If you say in your heart, Why are these things come on me? for the greatness of your iniquity are your skirts uncovered, and your heels suffer violence. (See NAS)