|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Disposed to do harm, inflict suffering, or cause distress; malicious; as, a malignant tumor.
2. (a.) Characterized or caused by evil intentions; pernicious.
3. (a.) Tending to produce death; threatening a fatal issue; virulent; as, malignant diphtheria.
4. (n.) A man of extreme enmity or evil intentions.
5. (n.) One of the adherents of Charles L. or Charles LL.; -- so called by the opposite party.
Malignant (5 Occurrences)
Luke 11:26 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more malignant than itself, and they enter and dwell there; and in the end that man's condition becomes worse than it was at first. (WEY)
Revelation 16:2 The first went, and poured out his bowl into the earth, and it became a harmful and evil sore on the people who had the mark of the beast, and who worshiped his image. (See NAS)
Leviticus 13:51 and he shall look on the plague on the seventh day: if the plague be spread in the garment, either in the warp, or in the woof, or in the skin, whatever service skin is used for; the plague is a fretting leprosy; it is unclean. (See JPS RSV)
Leviticus 13:52 And he shall burn the garment, whether the warp or the woof, in woollen or in linen, or anything of skin, wherein the plague is: for it is a fretting leprosy; it shall be burnt in the fire. (See JPS RSV)
Leviticus 14:44 then the priest shall come in and look; and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean. (See JPS NAS RSV)