|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A large heavy wooden beetle; a mallet for driving anything with force; a maul.
2. (n.) A heavy blow.
3. (n.) An old game played with malls or mallets and balls. See Pall-mall.
4. (n.) A place where the game of mall was played. Hence: A public walk; a level shaded walk.
5. (v. t.) To beat with a mall; to beat with something heavy; to bruise; to maul.
6. (n.) Formerly, among Teutonic nations, a meeting of the notables of a state for the transaction of public business, such meeting being a modification of the ancient popular assembly.
7. (n.) A court of justice.
8. (n.) A place where justice is administered.
9. (n.) A place where public meetings are held.
Mall (1 Occurrence)
Exodus 19:7 And Moses came and called the elders of the people, and laid before the mall these words which Jehovah had commanded him. (DBY)