|Easton's Bible Dictionary|
Reigned over, or reigning.
(1.) A Levite of the family of Merari (1 Chronicles 6:44).
(2.) A priest who returned from Babylon (Nehemiah 12:2).
(3.) Ezra 10:29.
(4.) Ezra 10:32
Int. Standard Bible Encyclopedia
mal'-uk (mallukh, "counsellor"):
(1) A Levite of the sons of Merari, ancestor of Ethan the singer (1 Chronicles 6:44; compare 6:29).
(2) Son of Bani, among those who had foreign wives (Ezra 10:29). He is a descendant of Judah (1 Chronicles 9:4) and is the Mamuchus of 1 Esdras 9:30.
(3) A descendant of Harim, who married a foreign wife (Ezra 10:32).
(4) (5) Two who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah (Nehemiah 10:4, 27).
(6) Possibly the same as (4). One of the priests who returned with Zerubbabel (Nehemiah 12:2). Doubtless the Melicu of verse 14's margin.
Malluch (6 Occurrences)
1 Chronicles 6:44 On the left hand their brothers the sons of Merari: Ethan the son of Kishi, the son of Abdi, the son of Malluch, (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Ezra 10:29 Of the sons of Bani: Meshullam, Malluch, and Adaiah, Jashub, and Sheal, Jeremoth. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Ezra 10:32 Benjamin, Malluch, Shemariah. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Nehemiah 10:4 Hattush, Shebaniah, Malluch, (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Nehemiah 10:27 Malluch, Harim, Baanah. (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Nehemiah 12:2 Amariah, Malluch, Hattush, (WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)