|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) One who or that which marks.
2. (n.) One who keeps account of a game played, as of billiards.
3. (n.) A counter used in card playing and other games.
4. (n.) The soldier who forms the pilot of a wheeling column, or marks the direction of an alignment.
5. (n.) An attachment to a sewing machine for marking a line on the fabric by creasing it.
Marker (2 Occurrences)
Isaiah 44:13 The carpenter stretcheth out a line; he marketh it out with a pencil; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compasses, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man, to dwell in the house. (See NIV)
Ezekiel 39:15 Those who pass through the land shall pass through; and when any sees a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, until the undertakers have buried it in the valley of Hamon Gog. (See NAS NIV)