|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A costume party of persons wearing masks; a disguise or false outward appearance.
2. (n.) A dramatic performance by actors in masks; a mask. See Mask.
3. (n.) Acting or living under false pretenses; concealment of something by a false or unreal show; pretentious show; disguise.
4. (n.) A Spanish diversion on horseback.
5. (v. i.) To assemble in masks; to take part in a masquerade.
6. (v. i.) To frolic or disport in disguise; to make a pretentious show of being what one is not.
7. (v. t.) To conceal with masks; to disguise.
Masquerade (1 Occurrence)
2 Corinthians 11:15 It is no great thing therefore if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. (WEB NIV)