|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) An auxiliary verb qualifying the meaning of another verb, by expressing: (a) Ability, competency, or possibility; -- now oftener expressed by can.
2. (n.) A maiden.
3. (n.) The fifth month of the year, containing thirty-one days.
4. (n.) The early part or springtime of life.
5. (n.) The flowers of the hawthorn; -- so called from their time of blossoming; also, the hawthorn.
6. (n.) The merrymaking of May Day.
May (14936 Occurrences)
May is used 14936 times in 12 translations.
You can narrow your search using the Advanced Bible Search.