|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (n.) A picture or model greatly diminished size; reduced scale.
2. (v.) Originally, a painting in colors such as those in mediaeval manuscripts; in modern times, any very small painting, especially a portrait.
3. (v.) Lettering in red; rubric distinction.
4. (n.) A particular feature or trait.
5. (a.) Being on a small; much reduced from the reality; as, a miniature copy.
6. (v. t.) To represent or depict in a small compass, or on a small scale.
Miniature (1 Occurrence)
Acts 19:24 There was a certain Demetrius, a silversmith, who made miniature silver sanctuaries of Diana, a business which brought great gain to the mechanics in his employ. (WEY)