|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (v. t.) To cause a promiscuous interpenetration of the parts of, as of two or more substances with each other, or of one substance with others; to unite or blend into one mass or compound, as by stirring together; to mingle; to blend; as, to mix flour and salt; to mix wines.
2. (v. t.) To unite with in company; to join; to associate.
3. (v. t.) To form by mingling; to produce by the stirring together of ingredients; to compound of different parts.
4. (v. i.) To become united into a compound; to be blended promiscuously together.
5. (v. i.) To associate; to mingle.
Mix (10 Occurrences)
1 Corinthians 5:9 I have written to you in the epistle not to mix with fornicators; (DBY)
1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written to you, if any one called brother be fornicator, or avaricious, or idolater, or abusive, or a drunkard, or rapacious, not to mix with him; with such a one not even to eat. (DBY)
Revelation 18:6 Return to her just as she returned, and repay her double as she did, and according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix to her double. (Root in WEB WEY BBE DBY NAS RSV NIV)
Exodus 30:33 Whoever compounds any like it, or whoever puts any of it on a stranger, he shall be cut off from his people.'" (See NAS)
Psalms 106:35 but mixed themselves with the nations, and learned their works. (Root in WEB YLT)
Proverbs 24:21 Fear Jehovah, my son, and the king, With changers mix not up thyself, (YLT)
Isaiah 5:22 Woe to those who are mighty to drink wine, and champions at mixing strong drink; (Root in WEB BBE DBY NAS RSV NIV)
Ezekiel 24:10 heaping on the wood, kindling the fire, that the flesh may be consumed; and preparing the mixture, that the bones also may be burned; (Root in JPS NAS NIV)
Daniel 2:43 Whereas you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men; but they shall not cling to one another, even as iron does not mingle with clay. (Root in WEB KJV JPS ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Habakkuk 2:15 "Woe to him who gives his neighbor drink, pouring your inflaming wine until they are drunk, so that you may gaze at their naked bodies! (See NAS)