|Noah Webster's Dictionary|
1. (a.) Marvelous; strange.
2. (a.) Having the qualities of a monster; deviating greatly from the natural form or character; abnormal; as, a monstrous birth.
3. (a.) Extraordinary in a way to excite wonder, dislike, apprehension, etc.; -- said of size, appearance, color, sound, etc.; as, a monstrous height; a monstrous ox; a monstrous story.
4. (a.) Extraordinary on account of ugliness, viciousness, or wickedness; hateful; horrible; dreadful.
5. (a.) Abounding in monsters.
6. (adv.) Exceedingly; very; very much.
Monstrous (1 Occurrence)
Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every ?god, and speak monstrous things against the ?God of ?gods; and he shall prosper until the indignation be accomplished: for that which is determined shall be done. (DBY NAS)